Sunday, April 17, 2011

What are we having, a Boy or Girl?




I had twenty weeks of pretending that I was having a little girl that I was going to call Clara, only to be shown that it is yet another boy. And not just any boy, but a little wild in my belly, the ultrasound lady had to chase him around my spacious belly. He almost didn't show me that he was a boy, until he realized that I needed twenty weeks to cope with the idea of another little angel boy to make the three amigos complete. After one day of mourning and watching Tangled, I have now come to realization that it is okay to have another boy, and that it will be fun! This little boy will help calm down Zach and help him be an older brother, and give Grant a run for his money, because Grant thinks he owns the whole household, and needs to be humbled a little bit. Timmy couldn't be prouder, his dreams of wanting to become Tim the toolman Taylor is now complete with his three boys. And as for me I am still the Princess of the family!

9 comments:

The Dalton's said...

How exciting! They really will be the 3 amigos! If it makes you feel any better, we probably aren't going to have any girls. Brad's family has a 4-generation running tally on only boys; the only girls in the family have married into it. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly and that the baby doesn't hurt you with all of his kicking :)

Adam and Nicole said...

Yeah!!!!!! I'm so excited for another wild nephew and it sounds like he's going to be a runner like his dad!

Marianne & Clayton said...

It's because one day your little girl is going to be sooo cute that she will need at least three older brothers to protect her.

Jamie said...

I LOVE it Angela. Three boys are the best! You'll see. Just think of all the busy Saturdays ahead of you. And it's ok to dream of a girl... you'll get her someday. You might just have to be pregnant lots. :) I'm content with 4 pregnancies, so we just better hope my next one is a girl or I am going to be extremely out-numbered!

Aaron said...

Angela, your blog is lovely. I hope the rest of your pregnancy will go very smooth and be enjoyable. :)

Aaron said...

Actually, it wasn't Aaron writing. It's me, Kristina. Aaron wouldn't call things lovely... He calls them excellent.;)

Laura Bradford said...

congrats! I just read your blog and just found out! You apparently are made to mother little boys! If it makes you feel any better I think Carter would give you a run for your money as well!

Amanda said...

I definitely think you are a great mom! I also think you should have as many kids as it takes to get your girl!!! LOL, I am just kidding, I can loan you one of mine.

Rylie said...

Congrats you guys! You are so good with your boys, you will do great with another!