Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Farewell to the lovely mullet!

Zach was blessed with a beautiful mullet that I once had as a child.




When he was being called a girl more than a boy, I finally agreed with Timmy that this mullet phase needed to go, and that I can have our next boy continue on with the tradition.



Zach did an incredible job with the clippers, and didn't cry at all, which was a pleasant surprise.



Now he is a grown up boy! It was a sad day to see him grow up so fast in just a few minutes. But now he is not being called a girl ANYMORE.

3 comments:

Becca said...

He's a handsome little man! BTW, have I invited you to my blog yet? If not, I just need your email address. Email me at dearheart (dot) becca at gmail. Thanks!

Christine said...

hee hee!! Robyn had a most elegant mullet as well.

It's amazing how their whole look changes once it's gone!

He's quite the handsome little man!!

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

he is getting sooooo big!