Sunday, August 2, 2009

Here are the Pictures of Grant!

Sorry this is taking so long to post the picture. Our computer is extra slow for some reason, so I wasn't able to post as many pictures as I would like. Grant is such a great little boy and the binki is helping out so much. Zach is asjusting as well as he knows how, and attacks Grant less and less everyday. I am so grateful for my little family, for my sister who came out to help us, for my great neighbors and the ward members. I feel so blessed!






รง

7 comments:

Alexis said...

So cute! I love the picture of your three boys. We miss you guys and are looking forward to being back as neighbors. On a side note - I thought your post said, " and the bikini is really helping out.." instead of "binki" haha

Ann said...

Yay pictures!! Now we know what he looks like for when we get to meet him! Less than a week for E.Jay and a little over a week for me! YAY! haha Lexie...we thought it said bikini too! too funny

Jamie said...

Angela he is such a doll!! And little Zach... I just can't say enough about that cute little guy... I can't wait to see you guys again! Congrats again! He is so cute!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Hey! This is Crystal Sherman. I saw your blog on the Delorey's. Congrats on number two. He's a cutie. Your family looks so good. My blog is private; if you'd like to see it send me an email and i'll add you. Ceeceevb@readytek.net. :)

Aubreydoll said...

He's such a cutie, congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet him! How are you adjusting to your life with two?

Jason & Natashia McLean Family said...

CONGRATS!!!

karla said...

Ha ha! Glad to hear Grant is suviving with Zach as his older brother. :)