Sunday, October 18, 2009

Zach knows how to open doors!


Zach fortunately did not pull anyones hair this week, but he has learned how to open the door. I put him into time out about five times a day and it usually is in his room and I shut the door. The other day I put him in his room and lay down by Grant, so we could both get a little break from Zach. All of a sudden I hear him opening the door and walk into my room and go "shhhh" (that is what he says when he thinks someone is sleeping.) I laid in bed still wondering what he would do next. Then he closed the door, and started running around the house. I got up about a minute later because I remembered that the locks are on the outside of the door because Zach locked himself in his room a couple of times in a row. Not wanting that to happen again, Timmy switched the locks so you couldn't lock yourself in your room. The only problem is that Zach could lock you in your room. Luckily he didn't, but he did hear me get up out of bed and quickly ran back into his room and closed the door. I walked into his room and he was rocking back and forth on the rocking chair, and had the biggest smile on his face! He is a tricky little boy, I tell you!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Good luck with that! :) The shhh part is funny!