Sunday, March 1, 2009

What does it mean to be a "Johnson"

Angela wanted me to make this post, so here I am. I'm sorry to all the ladies reading this because this will not be nearly as entertaining as what Angela might write. So for all of you that may not know, Angela is PREGNANT, and we had the ultrasound this past Friday. All three of us went to the doctor and it was a very enjoyable time. We didn't have to wait long (I HATE waiting in those waiting rooms - all these women and uncomfortable TV programs and diagrams and so on). Anyway, Zach thought it was fun to go in the exam room and turn out the lights and look at the little monitor that shows the baby. But after about five minutes he was picking up on the fact that we were paying more attention to this little monitor than to him, and he felt insulted. So it will be interesting how he reacts when he learns that that little monitor wasn't just showing a picture, but his little . . . brother! Yes we are having a boy and I, well we are very excited. These two could be quite the dazzling duo. There are many amazing duos of brothers in my family. Brent and Mark have been tight from the beginning . . . I will just leave it at that. Anyway, the new little Johnson boy will be born around the end of July, about one month before Zach turns 2, so its pretty good timing. We don't have a name yet, but we do give names a one week test run. This week we are trying out "Grant Timothy". So far it seems like a good possibility but any other suggestions are welcome. But the best part is, the Johnson name will carry on.

12 comments:

Brittons of Provo said...

Congratulations! Two boys is a lot of fun. I'm sure that Zach is going to be an awesome big brother. What happened to Theodore, a.k.a. Teddy? Did Timmy refuse to name his son that? I like Grant. It sounds good with your last name. :) Gabe starts going to nursery next month. I can't wait.

Dustin, Heather and Gavin said...

Tim and Angela,
Congrats on the Boy! Woo Hoo! I was so excited to find you guys! Angela honey you look good. Zach is getting so big! Gavin is 38 pounds he is in the 98% for weight for a two year old. He is the Gavinator! He loves Elmo! He is speaking so well you wouldnt even think he was deaf! It is Awesome! I loving Technology! I added you guys to my blog!
Love ya guys!
Dustin, Heather and Gavin

PS I hear Paige is pregnant again to.

ashley said...

I didn't even know you were expecting!That is so fun! Zach is so cute and I am sure his little bro will be too!

Jamie said...

Hi Angela!! I found your blog!! Anyway... I know I've already told you this but I am SO excited that you are having another boy!! Now baby Helgesen #2 and baby Johnson #2 will be the little ladies men of the ward. Congrats again!! Talk to ya soon!

megan... said...

Angela!! you are going to be way outnumbered!! Tim will have too many boys to dig in the dirt with ! Congrats :)

Marie said...

Congratulations, guys! Adam is jealous! All we have are, in his words, "stinkin' girls"!
Zach is so cute!

Bart and Krista said...

Congrats! This is exciting news. We are very happy for you. I'm so glad you commented on my blog-- because it helped me find you! Hope life is treating you both well. Your little guy is so cute-- and you'll have another handsome guy on the way.

Laura Bradford said...

Congrats!!!! Angela are you really excited or are you freaking out like last time about it being a boy hahaha???

Becca said...

Angela! I was so excited to see your blog link on Heather's blog. How exciting about your two boys! I have two boys now too--Adam joined us on January 2. James still gets a little jealous at times, and has earned plenty of timeouts for hitting, but he loves his "babys" and gives him lots of kisses. My blog is private; email me at dearheart (dot) becca at gmail and I'll send you an invite.

Christine said...

wow! wow! wow! COngratulations! That is very exciting! Hope everything is going splendid in Michigan!

Christine said...

oh.. one more thing! How do you know Heidi and Megan? I grew up with those two!

Julie said...

That's great news!! Congratulations! I think that will be so fun to have another boy so him and Zach can play together.