Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ode to the Grantster





Luckily Zach has not yet topped the crawling out of the crib incident. So now I can dedicate this post to my precious second child who doesn't get the recognition that he deserves. Grant is heaven sent and I am so grateful for my mild mannered little boy who takes a binki. The difference between these boys are incredible. He is the calm after Zach's escapades. He quietly sits by me while we watch Zach make the most of life. He is my constant companion and knows when I need a smile or a laugh to make my day better. He goes to anyone and has this calmness and peace about him that helps me calm down. I love looking into his eyes because they are animated and full of happiness. I get a kick out of how he has always wants to hold his head up to make sure he doesn't miss anything, especially to see where his older brother is, who he loves so much. He talks a lot, and we have some really amazing conversations. I love this little boy and I feel closer to heaven when I am with him because he is such an angel! I love you Grant!

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

What a sweet little boy! I love that last picture of him, it's so beautiful!

Ann said...

Awww! Babies are precious! I love odes to kids because they deserve it! They are heaven sent!

Becca said...

Enjoy this special time when he is so little!