Monday, March 1, 2010

The Past Few Months

We have been on some amazing trips these past couple of months and since the Olympics are over and my life can go on... I have decided to post.

Our first trip was to Houston, Texas where I was able to visit my sister Collette, my cousin and his wife and also my Uncle's family. The trip was amazing. One phrase to describe this trip was 1 -2 - 3 blastoff. We were able to go to NASA, which was awesome. We also went to the Children's museum where there were lots of activities. But my favorite part of all was seeing family and not seeing snow! The weather was awesome, it felt like a Michigan summer!






Then we flew to St. Joseph Missouri to see Timmy's family. It was a delightful Christmas and a success. It was fun to see all of Timmy's family. Zach loved being with all of his cousins, Grant loved being with everyone. And to know Timmy's family is to love them. It was fun seeing all the new babies, and they all took turns being Jesus when we acted out the Nativity on Christmas Eve. It also snowed a ton! We were snowed in the Sunday after Christmas and had home church, which was perfect. There was a baby blessing, talks, missionary experiences and family pictures.





We came home for a couple of weeks, and then we headed to Utah for my sister Nicole's wedding. It was a week of heaven. All my family was there, except for my brother Daniel who is on his mission. Nicole was the perfect bride and so beautiful. We are happy to have Adam as part of the family. I love red heads and he has great read hair. He is very kind and a perfect fit to the family. Zach loved being around lucky grandma and grandpa and was a huge part of the wedding luncheon by default. He loves Nicole so much and decided to join her during the luncheon. The time flew by too fast! I haven't uploaded the pictures yet, but I will post them later...Sorry!

As for the plane rides, I am glad that we don't have to go on another plane for a long time. I am so grateful for our wonderful neighbors who have taken us to and from the airport several times. Thank you for doing that! Zach loved wheeling around his Lightening McQueen backpack and it gave him purpose and kept him contained.


5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time!

Marianne & Clayton said...

Alright, glad you had fun. Now stay put! Kidding, kinda. Love the picture of Zach with the suitcase. He's such a doll!

Frances said...

sure loved having you here. We miss you tonz!

Ruth said...

Love the backpack! Almost as much as we love Yach!

Aubreydoll said...

Oh man, if Bauer knew that Zach was able to see a bunch of NASA stuff he'd be green with envy!

And yes, now that the Olympics are over, we can get back to our regularly scheduled lives...