Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lucky Grandma

Today Zach saw Lucky Grandma (my mother) through skype and he kept pointing to the screen and saying "Home" over and over again. Zach also called "Lucky Grandma" mom at one point in the conversation. Let's just say that these two have shared a bond that began since birth.

She took care of him when he had jaundice

A couple of months later, after I recovered from childbirth. I would go down to my parents house and make jewelry there three
times a week. My mom would take care of Zach while I made jewels. That is when the magic began:



When we moved to Michigan my mom was so worried that Zach would forget about her. But don't you worry, no one could ever replace lucky Grandma. You have a bond that will never be forgotten. As my mom said, "Zach would have been my seventh child, if I would have had one more." Thank you for raising Zach his first year of life. You are a wonderful mom and thank you for all that you do. We are missing you in Utah and cannot wait till we can visit "Home" again!






Happy Mothers Day!
You may have noticed that in most of the pictures Zach is not smiling. That is known as the Zach face - his go to face. However he really is a happy boy, though his face at times doesn't show it.

No comments: