Sunday, June 27, 2010

Eating and Sleeping!


Dinner time is one of my favorite times of day, and it is because Timmy gets to sit in the middle of the boys while food is flying around. It brings me great joy to watch the chaos, but not be a part of it! This week was a big week because...Grant now weighs 18 pounds and is on the charts at the 3% percentile. This is a big deal for us! He is now following the growth curve that he originally began with. I owe it all to chicken nuggets and Macaroni and Cheese. That stuff is so fattening, but he loves it with all of his heart. He does eat other things and has not shown signs of being a picky eater. But when I bring out the chicken nuggets, I can see pure joy on his face! Grant has proven to be a feisty, independant little guy. He refuses to sit in his high chair and likes to sit on the table and crawl around looking and sometimes grabbing peoples food. Which is unacceptable behavior, so he ends up sitting on one of our laps! I think he has us figured out!



Zach is loving his toddler bed and the freedom it gives him. He figured out how to crawl of the crib with the foam pad, so I finally gave up with crib idea, it was a wonderful time that had to end at some point. He now wakes up at random times in the morning, ranging from 6:00 am to 8:00 am. I am filled with both excitement and a tiny bit of apprehension as I hear him running up the stairs, to come jumping into our bed! If it is too early I stick in a dora video and sleep on the couch. Thank heavens for Dora, she has provided me with sanity and extra sleeping opportunities. However Zach might end up speaking spanish before English. The only words he seems to repeat from the show are the Spanish ones!

2 comments:

Ann said...

E.Jay here -- We miss our little Johnson family!! I can't believe how big the Granster is getting...he's a mini Zach-attack!! I miss my Timmy time so much that I am trying to find a soil job for Timmy down in Cedar so that you can move here ASAP!! We are so grateful for blogs because then we can live vicariously through our Greencrest Mormon compound via your blogs. Lauren misses Zach tremendously and won't let any other boys touch her or woo her in any way....ha ha!!

Marianne & Clayton said...

These pictures are so great! And I love that EJay chimed in. We were all just lamenting about how much we miss our Oversons and how much Zach needs his Lauren.