Monday, June 14, 2010

farewell My Love!

Zach is betrothed to a lovely girl named Lauren.

It was love at first sight.

Zach has never bitten, hit, or hurt her, which is a big deal... just ask our other neighbors!

Wherever she went he followed close by.

Lauren accepted and loved Zach for who he was.

When she left, Zach's world fell apart as he knew it.

He tried to elope with her and run away, but being only two you can only go so far. Thank heavens for that!

Even now he is wondering where his buddy went. And anytime anyone asks him where Lauren is, he says in "Utah"
We miss you so much Overson family. Thank you for being wonderful friends and neighbors. Timmy misses E Jay time, and I miss you so much Ann! And who can forget Jasmine and her beautiful smile. But you haven't seen the last of us, in about twenty years there will be an awesome wedding for these two!

3 comments:

Ann said...

*bawling my eyes out!!*
Goodness Angela!! Your post was amazingly sweet and brought tears to my eyes! You have no idea how hard it's been on us! And Lauren! She saw a picture of Zach today and just screamed with delight "*gasp!!* That's my Zachy!!" Oh dear, it made me cry like a little school girl! We miss you guys so much! I hope she never forgets little Yak! We sure won't! I loved it when they would sneak into Lauren's room and get in the crib together. Or when Zach would just follow her every command! Ugh! Now I'm crying even more! sigh. You are right though! There will be one big awesome wedding when they are old enough! haha! Love you guys so much! You are truly amazing people!

Alexis said...

So cute. I can't believe how little they all are in that picture with the baby toy in it! Wow. Poor Zach. Miles just isn't quite the same... :)

Marie said...

How cute! I'm sure Zach will get over this trial in his life. I can't believe how big he is getting!