Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Grant!


I can't believe that a year has passed by so fast.

There are so many things that I love about this boy.

1. His smile


2. The way he laughs at peoples jokes, especially Zach's.


3. His braveness with all of his doctor appointments. He has gone in to see the dermatologist for the hives on his skin, allergist because we thought he was allergic to everything under the sun, eye doctor because of his goopy eyes and the Pediatrician because of his weight loss. We were averaging about a doctor visit a week for about six months.

4. He loves to be where everyone else is (another Timmy baby!)


5. How much he loves his mother, I still feel like I get his best smiles, laughs and hugs. (think I am a little biased)


6. His independence. He will not be denied his rights. He makes his wants and wishes known, not only will he grab Zach's toys, but he also has free reign on top of the kitchen table and refuses to eat unless he feeds himself.


7. His feistiness. I was so worried about how Grant would survive with Zach as his older brother. Now the tables have turned. I now have to protect Zach from Grant.


8. How much he loves his brother. Wherever Zach is, Grant is close behind. It has gotten to the point that as soon as Zach wakes up he asks where "baby" is. If Grant is not awake, it is all I can do to keep him from waking Grant up.


9. His laugh - he has several different kinds of laughs but they are all fun and irresistable.


10. How he is easy going. That may contradict all of what I said about his feistiness and independant streak. But the truth is, he is a joy to be around and is ready for any kind of adventure with a ready smile and laugh.


We love you Grant!

Lexie my wonderful neighbor was so kind to take his first year pictures, his birth pictures, blessing pictures and family pictures. She is amazing, they are incredible. Thank you!

I had to add Zach here at the end, because he wanted to be featured as well in his go to outfit!

5 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Happy Birthday Grant!! I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that he's a year old already since Cadance has been 1 for several months, but still! I can't believe how big he's getting!

Alexis said...

We love that little "Drantster" too! It is so fun watch his personality shine through. He's a cutie.

Ann said...

Happy Birthday to my birthday buddy! I couldn't think of anyone cuter to share a birthday with! Wish we could have celebrated together!!

Becca said...

I love the messy hair picture. Happy Birthday to your baby!

Janalyn said...

Oh how great everyone looks! I love Grant's hair and Zach is soo big! Your summer pictures are so much fun! How are you guys anyways! You look like you're loving it out there. How is Timmy's school stuff! We miss you guys like crazy! I changed my blog to rogandjanalyn.blogspot.com So come and see us!!!