Sunday, September 12, 2010

Famine to Feast!

Recently, Timmy was gone for a total of fifteen days in one month, due to Young Mens and school. I knew that the month from end of July to End of August would be rough. Because anyone who knows the Johnsons realizes that our world revolves around Timmy because he is so ace and we are high needs. I did learn a lot this month, for every hard thing that happened while Timmy was gone, I was helped all along the way. Let's just say I didn't do it alone!

The day Timmy left, Zach had a brick fall on his thumb. He eventually lost his fingernail. However I have found a new buddy in Tylenol and ibuprofen.

I locked myself out of the house. But my wonderful neighbor Marianne was able to break in my house very easily. Which is a blessing, because I would rather her break in than some creepy who knows what!

Lack of sleep because of Grant being weaned and Zach's thumb. I did learn the power of prayer and comfort which helped me get through those nights.


The Fridge died on me while Timmy was gone. But now we have a new one! And Marianne's sweet dad, cut the cabinet to size so the fridge could fit underneath. How amazing is that!

Every time Zach and Grant needed a buddy or lets be honest, whenever I needed someone to talk to or help me, there were my wonderful neighbors to help every step of the way. I tell you words cannot express how much I love, appreciate and admire them!


And then my parents came to town the day before Timmy came home and that was incredible. We went to more beaches than we had gone all summer. And we were able to celebrate Zach's birthday with my parents. I kept looking around and saying, wow, it was the boys and I for so many days and now I am surrounded by people. Famine to feast, famine to feast!


And who can forget. Timmy's home!

1 comment:

Tim said...

I love my little family. Life stinks being away, and I love being back home with my lucky boys and beautiful Ang!